EXIT BRIGITTE; ENTER CHYNNA--SURREAL INDEED
So here's what you missed if you didn't see the first episode of the new season of The Surreal Life on VH1.
- Sushi served on a naked Adrienne Curry (America's Next Top Model), who actually eats something.
- (Female wrestler) Chynna usurps Mini-Me's room, even though everything in that room is clearly made smaller to make his life livable, and does strange things with a thighmaster.
- The aforementioned Mini-Me (Verne Troyer), a self-proclaimed pig, gets wasted off his tiny ass, pees in the corner of the house after riding his electric wheelchair naked and makes grunting noises after Peter Brady tucks him into bed.
- Jane Wiedlin jumps naked into the pool and keeps introducing herself as "Jane, from the Go-Go's" without even mentioning her star turn as Joan of Ark in Bill and Ted's Excellent Adventure.
- Da Brat and Marcus Schenkenberg (respectively) loiter and sit around, neither rapping, nor posing, nor doing much of anything.