Ron Bensimhon--Behind the Streaker
A Google search for "Ron Bensimhon" reveals the following "Streakography":
- Had the words "Golden Palace.com" tattooed across his chest, in an effort to show the online casino how effective a promoter he is
- Interrupted Michelle Kwan at World Figure Skating Championships in March by slipping on a pair of skates and heading out onto the ice in a yellow tutu
- Upgraded to much more manly blue tutu for interruption of the 2004 Olympic Men’s Synchronized 3M Springboard Finals on August 16
- At said Springboard Finals, belly-flopped off the diving board wearing said blue tutu and proceeded to mock synchronized swimming
- Is the streaking successor/heir apparent of previous GoldenPalace.com streaker Mark Roberts, who made streaking history at the Super Bowl
- Appears to be the twelfth streaker who has advertised the online casino, although the site says this stunt wasn't their idea
- Is 31 and hails from Montreal, Canada
- May or may not be Israeli (although the name seems like he is...) which would make the second time this month that an Israeli makes major news (see also Golan Cipel)
- According to an online site, is also the "contact person in Montreal for cat and dog product"
For pix of the fabu stunt and its predecessors, see my new friends at Standard Deviance.
In all of the reports, there's no mention of a wife or girlfriend. Now how can that be??