8 Reasons Why I Should Be a Talking Head on "VH1's Best Week Ever"
1. I have an excellent, well-proportioned head.
2. Decades of intensive study of pop culture have cultivated a mind full of classic movie quotes from Star Wars to Sixteen Candles.
3. Excellent sense of humor and NYC improv experience has yielded remarkable writing skills and ability to entertain at parties.
4. I have interviewed such pop culture icons as Cindy Chupack and Adam Mesh.
5. I'm a legacy: My parents and brother have already been on VH1 (50 Most Awesomely Bad Videos) and now it's my turn.
6. I have already worked in the MTV nerve center at 1515 Broadway.
7. My column in the New York Jewish Week has increased readership by 15 million subscribers.
8. I know how to use exaggeration to my advantage. (See #7.)