Saturday, September 11, 2004

THE REQUISITE 9/11 POST

I thought it would be appropriate to shelve my usual witticisms in favor of posting a URL to one of my past articles that seems more thematically appropriate to today.

"In the Margins: Imagining a 'Book of Lives'" is a High Holy Days reflection that was published in The Forward's special Yom Kippur issue last year. It explains some of the stuff that goes on in my head around the holidays in general, and touches on issues relating to 9/11.

'Nuff said. More upbeat news to come.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

My Urban Kvetch: THE REQUISITE 9/11 POST

Saturday, September 11, 2004

THE REQUISITE 9/11 POST

I thought it would be appropriate to shelve my usual witticisms in favor of posting a URL to one of my past articles that seems more thematically appropriate to today.

"In the Margins: Imagining a 'Book of Lives'" is a High Holy Days reflection that was published in The Forward's special Yom Kippur issue last year. It explains some of the stuff that goes on in my head around the holidays in general, and touches on issues relating to 9/11.

'Nuff said. More upbeat news to come.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home