Friday, November 05, 2004

DUDE, WHERE'S MY APPRENTICE ARTICLE?

So, despite appearing in this week's paper, the URL of my new singles article (Post-Reality Reality, an interview with Stacy Rotner from The Apprentice) is still AWOL. But if you're a hardcore fan (of either The Apprentice or of me), you can track down a print copy of the article; the Jewish Week is available on some NYC newsstands, particularly on the Upper West Side.

If they ever post the article online, I'll post the URL here. Thanks for your support!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

My Urban Kvetch: DUDE, WHERE'S MY APPRENTICE ARTICLE?

Friday, November 05, 2004

DUDE, WHERE'S MY APPRENTICE ARTICLE?

So, despite appearing in this week's paper, the URL of my new singles article (Post-Reality Reality, an interview with Stacy Rotner from The Apprentice) is still AWOL. But if you're a hardcore fan (of either The Apprentice or of me), you can track down a print copy of the article; the Jewish Week is available on some NYC newsstands, particularly on the Upper West Side.

If they ever post the article online, I'll post the URL here. Thanks for your support!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home